October 1, 2013

Rainbow Dash!


Trying out a bunch of different styles! Did this earlier today, and am pretty happy with it. Definitely not bad, I think, for only doing digital art for less than a week.

I'm open for commissions for either traditional or digital work. Send anything to ponyartstuffs@gmail.com, or find me on Twitter @wtfitskatie .

Been working on batpony badges for the upcoming Nightmare Nights convention in Dallas, TX. My boyfriend, Xyro is the AV lead, so expect some awesome wubs for the dances for sure. They have a ton of special guests from the show staff, as well as community guests like Sophie Cabra and Pixel Kitties . Pre-registration is still open and the hotel is filling up fast, so check it out here!


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I don't know if this is relevant to anything, but I'm happy to see you back again after so long ^^ (if you can even remember me XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do! <3

      It's good to be back here after a *long* hiatus, and I'm so glad you still follow my silly blog!

      Delete