July 26, 2013

Bronycon!



After a long hiatus, the blog has been resurrected!

I'm finally back in a routine where art things can happen on a regular basis. Which I have to admit is pretty nice! It has definitely been a hectic year, but I'm adjusted to my life in Texas, finally. (Even if I work for a scumbag corporation for my day job >.>) 

Anyway, I'll be attending Bronycon next week! My first big convention, so I'm very much looking forward to it. I have a few commissions for badges to finish up before then as well.

I'm still open for any commissions! At the moment, I'm only able to do traditional art, nothing digital. Won't be obtaining anything for making digital drawings for a little while. If you're interested, though, please feel free to email me at ponyartstuffs@gmail.com .

Last minute Bronycon badge commissions are still available at this time! Closing Tuesday, July 30th.

Inked line art badges: $10
Full-color: $20

Sketches: $10
Inked Sketches: $15
Full-color: $20-$30 

Hope to see y'all at Bronycon! You can find me on Twitter if you want to meet up, or email me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment