October 11, 2013

Past Week's Doodles #1


I figured instead of making a new post for everything I do, I'd just make a weekly art dump of stuff I've done! I'm mainly keeping this blog to keep track of my progress anyhow. I'm hoping in a year I'll be able to re-do the Spitfire posted above and have it be amazing. We'll see. 

Anyway, here's some stuff I've done for practice, and for some people who either commissioned me, or I gifted some art to them! 

 Batpony version of my boyfriend's OC for Halloween. He's been a bit obsessed with batponies for a few weeks, so I was happy to do this for him. :D


Gift for a Twitter friend's OC.


Redid a commissioned badge for Steve Streza. Hung out with him at Bronycon, he's a pretty awesome guy! His OC is adorable as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment